View system messages via web
- Syslog messages
- Windows Events
- Status Reports
- Web based
Adiscon LogAnalyzer is a web inter-
face to syslog and other network event data. It provides easy brow-
sing, analysis of realtime network events and reporting services.
Reports help to keep an eye on network activity. It consolidate syslog and other event data providing an easy to read sheet. Charts help to see important things at a glance.
We have just released LogAnalyzer 4.1.2. This Beta release has the following changes:
- Corrected error handling in chartgenerator.
- Fixed minor issues in database layout template.
- Fixed missing buttons in database mapping admin panel.
- Fixed MSIE8 Display Issue with buttons on main page.
- Fixed some strings in german translation.
- Removed broken Page Number display support.
- Fixed #bugid 532, report generation problem with special html
- Fixed #bugid 533 in dbmapping admin panel.
- Fixed Installation #bugid 518 when $ character was used in any setting.
- Fixed #bugid 494 and 311, added support for detecting more timestamps
in RFC5424 Parser. Also adding structured data to the
message field if available.
- Fixed #bugid 320, added workaround for report admin panel
when using MSIE8, as it incorrectly handles buttons.
- Fixed multiple PHP 5.5 deprecated issues with preg_replace calls.
- Fixed DNS Cache which did not work properly in some PHP versions.
- Fixed deprecated issues in html2pdf converte.
As always, feedback is appreciated.
LogAnalyzer is part of Adiscon's MonitorWare line of monitoring applications. It runs both under Windows and Unix/Linux. The database can be populated by MonitorWare Agent, WinSyslog or EventReporter on the Windows side and by rsyslog on the Unix/Linux side. LogAnalyzer itself is free, GPLed software (as are some other members of the product line).