We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.2.3. The new stable release has the following changes:
- Removed magic quotes check from database functions (obselete due the changes in the last version)
- Merged Changes from BUGID #288 (Thanks to User Jeff)
- Fixed internal Filter parsing bug introduced in 3.2.2.
- Fixed bug in syslog summary report missing checksum in report generation
- Fixed bug in preparing filters for display in basic report class
- Fixed bug in verification routine of sources admin when backslashes were in any other variables
- Fixed BUGID #291, custom filters are now taken care in database logstream sources when cleaning up data.
- Changed minwidth for context menus from 200 to 250px due display problems in some browsers.
As always, feedback is appreciated.