We have just released LogAnalyzer 4.1.1, the new release of the beta branch.
This release marks a milestone for the changes that have been made. The primary reason for the changes was to make Adiscon LogAnalyzer a lot more accessible and barrier-free, so people with visual limitations have a better chance at working with LogAnalyzer productively. Taking this as the main goal, a lot of work has been applied to the user interface to make it more useful. Also a new theme has been produced to provide a high contrast between elements.
This release has the following changes:
- Included jquery library into Loganalyzer
- Included jquery-ui library into Loganalyzer
- Message Popup Window is a jquery-iu dialog now.
- Almost all Buttons and Menus are based on jquery-ui now.
- Added support to set a custom font and fontsize
- Added new style/theme called “High Contrast”, which can be used for people with debility of sight.
- Setting Page Reloadtime to 0 will now disable the automatic reload.
- Chart (Statistics) are loading with jquery now.
- Chart erroroutput is now HTML.
- Cleaned up layout of all admin templates
- Fixed Tab-Order in Search template.
- Added missing Alt-Text to some images in htmlcode.
- Added loading overlay to jquery menu and link click functions.
- Cleanup stylesheets and removed unused csscode.
- Changed german language files to UTF8
As always, feedback is appreciated.