Adiscon’s open source log analysis frontend LogAnalyzer has grown with some exciting new features. Most importantly, report generation speed has been much increased. This was made possible via tighter integration of the report logic with the actual log source (database or file). As a result, all reports are generated in considerably less time and require far fewer system resources to complete. Continue reading "Adiscon LogAnalyzer 3.3.0 beta is out"
We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.3.0. The new release has the following changes:
- New view for Reports in main area. The new view is simular to the statistics page and makes the report more aware and accessible to loganalyzer users. The reports are still Continue reading "LogAnalyzer v3.3.0 (v3-beta) released"
Download file name: LogAnalyzer v3.3.0 (beta)
- New view for Reports in main area. The new view is simular to the statistics page and makes the report more aware and accessible to loganalyzer users. The reports are still edited in the Admin Center.
- Syslog/Eventlog Summary Report – both reports have been upgraded to V2! The "Event Count" column has been moved to the left of the report. The reports are using logstream functions now to generate the report data. This has a huge positive impact on performance of database logstream sources. Checksum calculation needed to consolidate messages is now done by the logstream source.
- Added function to generate missing checksums for all messages in logstream reports. This means first time you generate a report could take a little bit longer than usual.
- Added optimization check into logstream sources. This check is automatically performed by the report admin. If Fields, Indexes or Triggers are missing, the report admin will inform you and give you the possibility optimize the logstream source. These checks are supported for Mysql, PostgreSQL and MSSQL only. Loganalyzer will need ALTER TABLE rights in order to fix or optimize the database structure. Indexes added by the a Report will enhance generation time as the involved fields are used for grouping or sorting. Triggers are used to generate the message checksum when a new data record is INSERTED into the database.
- Added more debug output at critical areas.
- Fixed bug with filter edit handling in report admin
- Changed mininum width of context menu on mainpage from 200 to 250px due display problems in some browsers.
File size: 1027276 bytes