We have just released LogAnalyzer 4.1.5, the new release of the stable branch.
This release has the following changes: Continue reading "LogAnalyzer v4.1.5 (v4-stable) released"
Download file name: LogAnalyzer v4.1.5 (stable)
Version 4.1.5 (stable), 2016-10-13
- Fixed compatibility issues related to PHP7.
- Updated JPGraph to 4.0.1 (to fix PHP7 support).
- Changed all mysql_* API calls to mysqli_* API.
- Fixed several possible XSS exploit issues in report modules and chart generator.
- Updated JQUERY to v1.12.4 and fixed issues with the loading widget.
- Fixed case sensitive spelling issue in logstream disk helper functions.
- Fixed a bug when using the clear data function in UserDB Sources Admin.
File size: 2865033 bytes
Download file name: LogAnalyzer v4.1.3 (beta)
Version 4.1.3 (beta), 2015-03-26
- Fixed REGEX Filtering issue, see #bugid 536.
- Added Autofocus functions for formelemts in certain admin panel areas.
- Reorganized Search Form.
File size: 1337332 bytes
LogAnalyzer Version 4.1.2 (beta), 2015-02-23
To see a list of changes, see the news article!
File size: 1336592 bytes
Download file name: LogAnalyzer v4.1.2 (beta)
We have just released LogAnalyzer 4.1.2. This Beta release has the following changes:
- Corrected error handling in chartgenerator.
- Fixed minor issues in database layout template.
- Fixed missing buttons in database mapping admin panel.
- Fixed MSIE8 Display Issue with buttons on main page.
- Fixed some strings in german translation.
- Removed broken Page Number display support.
- Fixed #bugid 532, report generation problem with special html
- Fixed #bugid 533 in dbmapping admin panel.
- Fixed Installation #bugid 518 when $ character was used in any setting.
- Fixed #bugid 494 and 311, added support for detecting more timestamps
in RFC5424 Parser. Also adding structured data to the
message field if available.
- Fixed #bugid 320, added workaround for report admin panel
when using MSIE8, as it incorrectly handles buttons.
- Fixed multiple PHP 5.5 deprecated issues with preg_replace calls.
- Fixed DNS Cache which did not work properly in some PHP versions.
- Fixed deprecated issues in html2pdf converte.
As always, feedback is appreciated.
We have just released LogAnalyzer 4.1.1, the new release of the beta branch.
This release marks a milestone for the changes that have been made. The primary reason for the changes was to make Adiscon LogAnalyzer a lot more accessible and Continue reading "LogAnalyzer v4.1.1 (v4-beta) released"
Download file name: LogAnalyzer v4.1.1 (beta)
Version 4.1.1 (beta), 2014-10-29
- Included jquery library into Loganalyzer
- Included jquery-ui library into Loganalyzer
- Message Popup Window is a jquery-iu dialog now.
- Almost all Buttons and Menus are based on jquery-ui now.
- Added support to set a custom font and fontsize
- Added new style/theme called "High Contrast", which can be used for people with debility of sight.
- Setting Page Reloadtime to 0 will now disable the automatic reload.
- Chart (Statistics) are loading with jquery now.
- Chart erroroutput is now HTML.
- Cleaned up layout of all admin templates
- Fixed Tab-Order in Search template.
- Added missing Alt-Text to some images in htmlcode.
- Added loading overlay to jquery menu and link click functions.
- Cleanup stylesheets and removed unused csscode.
- Changed german language files to UTF8
File size: 1333637 bytes
We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.5.6, the new release of the beta branch. It has the following changes:
Download file name: LogAnalyzer v3.5.6 (beta)
Version 3.5.6 (beta), 2012-09-10
File size: 1042589 bytes
We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.5.5, the new release of the beta branch. It has the following changes: