We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.6.2. This stable release has the following changes:
Download file name: LogAnalyzer 3.6.2 (v3-stable)
Version 3.6.2 (stable), 2013-01-09
- Fixed another DiskAllowed Checked in Disk logstream class, no works as expected.
- Fixed Cross Site Scripting Issue in userchange.php (viewid parameter)
File size: 1043284 bytes
We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.4.1. This stable release has the following changes:
Download file name: LogAnalyzer 3.4.1 (v3-stable)
Version 3.4.1 (stable), 2012-01-06
- Fixed a bug in Syslog and Eventlog summary report which consolidated wrong events when the source filter was used in the report.
File size: 1002.004 KB
Download file name: LogAnalyzer v3.3.0 (beta)
- New view for Reports in main area. The new view is simular to the statistics page and makes the report more aware and accessible to loganalyzer users. The reports are still edited in the Admin Center.
- Syslog/Eventlog Summary Report – both reports have been upgraded to V2! The "Event Count" column has been moved to the left of the report. The reports are using logstream functions now to generate the report data. This has a huge positive impact on performance of database logstream sources. Checksum calculation needed to consolidate messages is now done by the logstream source.
- Added function to generate missing checksums for all messages in logstream reports. This means first time you generate a report could take a little bit longer than usual.
- Added optimization check into logstream sources. This check is automatically performed by the report admin. If Fields, Indexes or Triggers are missing, the report admin will inform you and give you the possibility optimize the logstream source. These checks are supported for Mysql, PostgreSQL and MSSQL only. Loganalyzer will need ALTER TABLE rights in order to fix or optimize the database structure. Indexes added by the a Report will enhance generation time as the involved fields are used for grouping or sorting. Triggers are used to generate the message checksum when a new data record is INSERTED into the database.
- Added more debug output at critical areas.
- Fixed bug with filter edit handling in report admin
- Changed mininum width of context menu on mainpage from 200 to 250px due display problems in some browsers.
File size: 1027276 bytes
We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.0.7. The new release has the following changes:
Download file name: LogAnalyzer v3.0.7 (beta)
- Added UserDBPort Parameter into DB_Connect function. Thanks to forum
user "plebreton" pointing to this bug.
- Added Output of report generation time into templates and common
- Fixed a bug in logstream DB causing unnecessary mysql_free_result
calls when updating Checksum data.
- Fixed filter dialog issue parsing message filters wrong in Report
Admin Panel. An semicolon was added while saving report settings.
- Added missing mapping for ProcessID field for monitorware database
mapping (logstream constants).
File size: 999424 bytes