We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.0.7. The new release has the following changes:
- Added UserDBPort Parameter into DB_Connect function. Thanks to forum
user "plebreton" pointing to this bug.
- Added Output of report generation time into templates and common
- Fixed a bug in logstream DB causing unnecessary mysql_free_result
calls when updating Checksum data.
- Fixed filter dialog issue parsing message filters wrong in Report
Admin Panel. An semicolon was added while saving report settings.
- Added missing mapping for ProcessID field for monitorware database
mapping (logstream constants).
As always, feedback is appreciated.