We have just released LogAnalyzer 4.1.5, the new release of the stable branch.
This release has the following changes:
- Fixed compatibility issues related to PHP7.
- Updated JPGraph to 4.0.1 (to fix PHP7 support).
- Changed all mysql_* API calls to mysqli_* API.
- Fixed several possible XSS exploit issues in report modules and chart generator.
- Updated JQUERY to v1.12.4 and fixed issues with the loading widget.
- Fixed case sensitive spelling issue in logstream disk helper functions.
- Fixed a bug when using the clear data function in UserDB Sources Admin.
As always, feedback is appreciated.