We have just released LogAnalyzer 4.1.7, the new release of the stable branch.
This release has the following changes:
Version 4.1.7 (stable), 2018-12-04
- Fixed mysql calls and php7 compatibility issues in convert.php.
- Login template: Fixed length limit of username / password.
- jpgraph: Added workarround when imageantialias function is missing.
- Fixed XSS Issue in login.php (Login Button Referer field).
Thanks to Gustavo Sorondo from Cinta Infinita for reporting this.
- Added user contributed japanese translation.
As always, feedback is appreciated.