Download file name: LogAnalyzer 3.2.2 (v3-stable)
- Implemented support to use User or Group configured logstream sources in commandline report generator (cmdreportgen.php). The Report Admin will generate an additional parameter for the sample commandline: userid=$uid or groupid=$gid
- Fixed syntaxlogic bugs in proxy utilisation, thanks to forum member Pierre: http://kb.monitorware.com/post-t10570.html#p20033
- Fixed ignoring "IPAddressResolve" setting when "EnableContextLinks" was disabled.
- Added check in core function to automatically remove MagicQuotes (via "magic_quotes_gpc" setting).
- Added support to search for full phrases instead of words only. Kindly use Quotes to mark the start and end of a phrase, for example:
"Search for this" // Searches for full phrase
-"Search for this" // Excludes full phrase
- Report admin:
- Fixed saving custom filterstring if new report was created or the previous custom filterstring was empty.
- Fixed filter editor issues when full phrase strings (with spaces) were configured.
- Fixed error in parsing include/exclude filters for numeric fields in report admin panel. Changes in the main filter parser were also necessary to fix this issue.
- Fixed filter detection bug in report class which could lead to problems with certain filter evaluations.
File size: 1,005 MB