We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.0.0. The new release has the following changes:
– All references to phpLogCon have now been renamed to LogAnalyzer, which will be the new name for the phpLogCon project from now on.
– Added initial implementation of the new Report engine along with two free reports called “EventLog Summary” and “Syslog Summary”
– Autoreload time in admin panels is now configureable.
– Added Read-Only User functionality.
– Added Updatecheck functionality for future update notifications.
– Fixed alignment of formfields in all admin panels.
For more information about why phpLogCon is now LogAnalyzer, please read this article:
phpLogCon becomes Adiscon LogAnalyzer
As always, feedback is appreciated.