We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.6.3. This stable release has the following changes:
- Updated Search documentation
- Fixed Bug in the ApplyFilters function which applies to all logstreams.
This caused most REGEX filters to fail, if supported by the LogStream driver.
- Added support for dynamic fields in MongoDB logstream sources. This enables Loganalyzer to view data written by rsyslog into MongoDB from CEE sources.
- Fixed wrong UID calculation in MongoDB Logstream class.
- Fixed an issue deleting all data in MongoDB LogStream class.
As always, feedback is appreciated.