We have just released LogAnalyzer 4.1.2. This Beta release has the following changes:
- Corrected error handling in chartgenerator.
- Fixed minor issues in database layout template.
- Fixed missing buttons in database mapping admin panel.
- Fixed MSIE8 Display Issue with buttons on main page.
- Fixed some strings in german translation.
- Removed broken Page Number display support.
- Fixed #bugid 532, report generation problem with special html
- Fixed #bugid 533 in dbmapping admin panel.
- Fixed Installation #bugid 518 when $ character was used in any setting.
- Fixed #bugid 494 and 311, added support for detecting more timestamps
in RFC5424 Parser. Also adding structured data to the
message field if available.
- Fixed #bugid 320, added workaround for report admin panel
when using MSIE8, as it incorrectly handles buttons.
- Fixed multiple PHP 5.5 deprecated issues with preg_replace calls.
- Fixed DNS Cache which did not work properly in some PHP versions.
- Fixed deprecated issues in html2pdf converte.
As always, feedback is appreciated.