Forum User Albin provided us with a Debian package for LogAnalyzer. You can download it here:
You just need to insert this server and folder to your apt sources-list.
The package is for all archs.
Here is a mirror for this package:
Continue reading “LogAnalyzer 3.0.4 Debian Package”
Download file name: LogAnalyzer v3.0.3 (beta)
- Added support for using custom filter for charts, for example if you want to create charts for single servers.
- Added support for using custom default filters in logstream sources. This filter will always prepended for all other custom search filters.
- Added new UserDB fields and updated database version to 10.
File size: 1001,522 Kb
Download file name: LogAnalyzer v3.0.2 (beta)
- Added support to use a proxy server for internal url request. For example the update check request which is done during login will use this proxy server if configured.
- Fixed TYPO in maintenance.sh, the parameter is cleandata, not cleardata.
- Added favicon which was submitted by Chris Hartman.
File size: 1000,035 Kb
Download file name: LogAnalyzer 3.0.1 (v3-beta)
– Fixed record height issue when “Show Onlinesearch icons within fields” option was enabled
– Added support to automatically add missing fields in Mysql and PDO Logstreams. Currently MySQL and PostgreSQL are support only.
– Error details of logstream sources will now be shown on detail.php page as well.
File size: 975,79 Kb
Download file name: LogAnalyzer 3.0.0 (v3-stable)
– All references to phpLogCon have now been renamed to LogAnalyzer, which will be the new name for the phpLogCon project from now on.
– Added initial implementation of the new Report engine along with two free reports called “EventLog Summary” and “Syslog Summary”
– Autoreload time in admin panels is now configureable.
– Added Read-Only User functionality.
– Added Updatecheck functionality for future update notifications.
– Fixed alignment of formfields in all admin panels.
File size: 972.33 Kb
Download file name: phpLogCon 2.8.1 (v2-stable)
– Added Inline searchicon, will be visible in each online searchable field. Can be disabled in admin center.
– Added Updatecheck which will be performed during login only, so once per
session. If a newer Version is available, you will be notified in Admin Center.
– Secured Views, Sources, Searches and Charts Admin access from users without admin access.
– Settings will be remembered now when configuring columns in Views Admin Panel.
– Normal users cannot init or remove message parsers anymore
– Added Time-extension on search page (send by Sergey Sireskin).
Version: File size: 905.47 Kb
Download file name: phpLogCon 2.8.0 (v2-stable)
– Changed ProcessID Field into string value type.
– Merged previous Beta branch into Stable branch
Version: File size: 902.33 Kb
Download file name: phpLogCon 2.7.3 (beta)
Merged bugfixes and changes from 2.6.5 stable into beta branch
Version: File size: 902.13 Kb