We have just released LogAnalyzer 4.1.1, the new release of the beta branch.
This release marks a milestone for the changes that have been made. The primary reason for the changes was to make Adiscon LogAnalyzer a lot more accessible and Continue reading “LogAnalyzer v4.1.1 (v4-beta) released”
Download file name: LogAnalyzer v4.1.1 (beta)
Version 4.1.1 (beta), 2014-10-29
- Included jquery library into Loganalyzer
- Included jquery-ui library into Loganalyzer
- Message Popup Window is a jquery-iu dialog now.
- Almost all Buttons and Menus are based on jquery-ui now.
- Added support to set a custom font and fontsize
- Added new style/theme called “High Contrast”, which can be used for people with debility of sight.
- Setting Page Reloadtime to 0 will now disable the automatic reload.
- Chart (Statistics) are loading with jquery now.
- Chart erroroutput is now HTML.
- Cleaned up layout of all admin templates
- Fixed Tab-Order in Search template.
- Added missing Alt-Text to some images in htmlcode.
- Added loading overlay to jquery menu and link click functions.
- Cleanup stylesheets and removed unused csscode.
- Changed german language files to UTF8
File size: 1333637 bytes
We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.6.6. This stable release has the following changes:
Download file name: LogAnalyzer 3.6.6 (v3-stable)
Version 3.6.6 (stable), 2014-09-02
- Fixed bug in databasemapping admin. The form parameter and database fieldname of EventID field were interfering.
- Fixed a bug in maintenance.php, the ID parameter was forced to an integer. A leftover from earlier loganalyzer days.
- Fixed Cross Site Scripting Issue in index.php/detail.php for stringtype fields discovered by Dolev Farhi dolevf at yahoo dot com from F5 Networks.
File size: 1047243 bytes
We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.6.5. This stable release has the following changes:
As always, feedback is appreciated.
Download file name: LogAnalyzer 3.6.5 (v3-stable)
Version 3.6.5 (stable), 2013-10-09
File size: 1046957 bytes
Automatic Login/Logoff Reports.
Article created 2013-09-17 by Florian Riedl.
In this article we have a scenario of a Windows Server 2008 system, which monitors the Security Logs for Logon and Logoff Events through EventReporter, writes the log data to a database and creates automatic reports through Adiscon LogAnalyzer and Scheduled Tasks. Continue reading “Automatic Login/Logoff Reports”
We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.6.4. This stable release has the following changes:
Download file name: LogAnalyzer 3.6.4 (v3-stable)
Version 3.6.4 (stable), 2013-08-16
- Added MYSQL hint in install script when enabling User Database System.
- Using default header encoding in GetStringWithHTMLCodes() function now.
This should solve http://bugzilla.adiscon.com/show_bug.cgi?id=433.
- Added SyslogNG logline parser, thanks to Mulyadi Santosa for providing the a patch to us. A customized template in SyslogNG is needed:
template(“$FACILITY_NUM $LEVEL_NUM $DATE $FULLHOST $MESSAGE\n”)
File size: 1046600 bytes
French language files. Working with LogAnalyzer 3.6.3
Author: sboquet (forum user)
Known Compatible With: Version 3.6.3
Latest Development Activity: 2013-05-19