We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.6.5. This stable release has the following changes:
As always, feedback is appreciated.
Download file name: LogAnalyzer 3.6.5 (v3-stable)
Version 3.6.5 (stable), 2013-10-09
File size: 1046957 bytes
Automatic Login/Logoff Reports.
Article created 2013-09-17 by Florian Riedl.
In this article we have a scenario of a Windows Server 2008 system, which monitors the Security Logs for Logon and Logoff Events through EventReporter, writes the log data to a database and creates automatic reports through Adiscon LogAnalyzer and Scheduled Tasks. Continue reading “Automatic Login/Logoff Reports”
German language files. Working with LogAnalyzer 3.6.4
Author: Klaus Tachtler
Known Compatible With: Version 3.6.4
Latest Development Activity: 2013-08-26
We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.6.4. This stable release has the following changes:
Download file name: LogAnalyzer 3.6.4 (v3-stable)
Version 3.6.4 (stable), 2013-08-16
- Added MYSQL hint in install script when enabling User Database System.
- Using default header encoding in GetStringWithHTMLCodes() function now.
This should solve http://bugzilla.adiscon.com/show_bug.cgi?id=433.
- Added SyslogNG logline parser, thanks to Mulyadi Santosa for providing the a patch to us. A customized template in SyslogNG is needed:
template(“$FACILITY_NUM $LEVEL_NUM $DATE $FULLHOST $MESSAGE\n”)
File size: 1046600 bytes
French language files. Working with LogAnalyzer 3.6.3
Author: sboquet (forum user)
Known Compatible With: Version 3.6.3
Latest Development Activity: 2013-05-19
We have just released LogAnalyzer 3.6.3. This stable release has the following changes:
Download file name: LogAnalyzer 3.6.3 (v3-stable)
Version 3.6.3 (stable), 2013-02-25
- Updated Search documentation
- Fixed Bug in the ApplyFilters function which applies to all logstreams.
This caused most REGEX filters to fail, if supported by the LogStream driver.
- Added support for dynamic fields in MongoDB logstream sources. This enables Loganalyzer to view data written by rsyslog into MongoDB from CEE sources.
- Fixed wrong UID calculation in MongoDB Logstream class.
- Fixed an issue deleting all data in MongoDB LogStream class.
File size: 1045273 bytes
In this scenario we want to receive cee-formatted messages from a different system with rsyslog, store the messages with MongoDB and then display the stored messages with Adiscon LogAnalyzer. This is a very common use-case. Please read through the complete guide before starting.
We will split this guide in 3 main parts. These parts can consist of several steps.
- Setting up rsyslog
- Setting up MongoDB
- Setting up LogAnalyzer
This guide has been created with Continue reading “Using MongoDB with rsyslog and LogAnalyzer”